Road to Zero offers innovative education programs for secondary school students.
Designed for students studying Health and Physical Education and Science (Years 9 and 10) and VCAL, the Road to Zero education experience is delivered in two ways:
- Schools participate in the Road to Zero education program at the Melbourne Museum in Carlton.
- The Road to Zero education program visits schools who are unable to attend the Melbourne Museum due to distance (more than 2 hours' drive from Melbourne).
The programs are delivered by trained facilitators who have the skills and tools to modify program messages and activities, based on the learning needs of your student group. When you book a session, you can request to talk to the facilitator to discuss your students' particular learning needs and potential modifications.
You can find out more information below:
- Year 9, Year 10 & VCAL programs at Melbourne Museum
- VCE programs at Melbourne Museum
- In school program for regional students
Pre-and post-visit resources
School resources have been developed to extend students' learning before and after the Road to Zero education program.
You can access the range of resources available below: